19
04.2015

COCONUT & TOFU PIE

飲食烹飪  
標籤: cooking  recipe  Bakery 

It was another interesting recipe I discovered from one of my favorit cooking & bakery blog, skinnytaste, and practiced which turned out quite good!!! So let me share something with you :)

Every time I baked something and make something sweet, I'm telling myself to quit dessert in my rest life, coz it is horrified to notice how many sugar, how much butter, how much sour cream and cream cheese, I have used in order to achieve the satisfying taste I want >_<

But, this one is the never-ever healthy dessert I have tried, which you might not be 100% satisfied by the taste, but at least 80%. And the other 20% comes from the really amazing and impressive potion of sugar I have used; low fat, low calories.




Ingredients:

For the chocolate cookie crust
  • 8-9 chocolate digest cookies
  • 3 tbsp coconut oil
  • 1 tsp brown sugar
  • 1 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut 
For the filling
  • 2 tsp gelatin
  • 1 package of smooth fresh tofu
  • 1 package of light coconut milk (around 270ml)
  • 1/2 cup of low-fat milk
  • 1 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut



Making:
  • Prepare a big bowl for the cookies and use a round thick wooden stick or other similar kitchen tool to beat hardly on the cookies, until they all become small crumbs
  • Add coconut oil, sugar and shredded coconut, and 1/2 cup water into the bowl and to mix them all with the cookie crumbs until you have a moisture brownie-color raw crust
  • Use a table spoon to flatten the crust into the baking pan; slightly press them to be firm and not too loose





  • Send to the fridge and warm up the oven by 250 degree; meanwhile get another small blow to prepare the gelatin by adding 1 tbsp of water and wait for 5 mins
  • Blend tofu, coconut milk, shredded coconut in a blender or simple processor
  • Heat the milk in microwave and mix it into the gelatin until dissolved, then move into the blended tofu & coconut milk for another time of blending
  • Take out the crust from fridge and transfer into oven for 8-10 minutes, after taking out from the oven and cooling down naturally, pull the blended filling carefully onto the crust; and send to the fridge for 4-5 hours (better overnight)





Please give a LIKE to my Facebook Page !
You can also fine me on other networks through Home Page links.

發表於2015.4.19
留言(0)
博客名稱 :
Menty Yu
網誌名稱:
mentyinhk
使用天數:1,758
性別:
按月份瀏覽
    2019
  • 一月
  • 二月
  • 三月
  • 四月
  • 五月
    2018
  • 一月
  • 二月
  • 三月
  • 四月
  • 五月
  • 六月
  • 七月
  • 八月
  • 九月
  • 十月
  • 十一月
  • 十二月
>> 更多
系統分類
  • 飲食烹飪
  • 環球旅遊
  • 生活品味
自行分類
最新留言